Saturday, January 21, 2012

1-21-2012

Yesterday was not a very good day for me eating wise. I am kind of getting tired of eating healthy. I really argued with myself about ordering Pizza for dinner. But I did stay strong and did not get the Pizza. Yay Me!

1-20-12 Friday

Breakfast: I got the girls off to school and then Anastasia was in a Poetry competition at 8:30, so I quickly got myself ready and went to wake up Graham. He was stubborn and didn't want to get up, finnally by bribing him with the chance to go in his jammies and to get a donut at the store afterwards we headed out. I hadn't had breakfast yet, but I did take my 20oz water bottle with me. Stasia got picked to go to the big all 3rd grade competition as an alternate. It was fun to sit and watch the kids of her class do their poems. Some got really into it and some just got up there and said their poems as fast as they could. After the competition I took Graham to Basha's for his donut, he got a chocolate long john with sprinkles. Man, those donuts looked good, but I didn't get one. Instead I got a chorizo breakfast burrito. Honestly the chorizo breakfast burrito was probably just as bad as getting a donut. Well, maybe not, eggs and chorizo provide protein, chees for dairy and a tortilla for carbs. I don't know, probably just rationalizing here. :-) We brought our food home and ate here. I had another 20oz water with it.

Lunch: 20oz Emergen-C....that's it I guess, I had a meeting with some Girl Scout leaders at noon, so once again I was running out the door. I am cookie mom for the girls' Girl Scout troop, so I had a meeting about that. While I was at the meeting this guy game me a whole baggie of Dove Chocolates, milk chocolate with almonds. I ate 3 of them. Came home and called my MIL to help her finish her taxes over the phone. Then Graham and I walked to the girls school to pick them up. It was so nice outside. Total round trip, maybe a 1/2 mile walk. I even got a little perspiration. Can't believe how warm it is in January! Spent the afternoon cleaning and doing laundry. After school I had half of a White Chocolate Chip Macadameia Nut Cookie and a 20oz water.

Dinner: I never made a plan for dinner, the kids wanted chili cheese dogs. I have a can of Nacho Cheese in the fridge that needed to be eaten up. I sent Brian to the store for hotdog buns and chili on his way home, he was going to the store anyways for a Friday only store, a 24pack of Pepsi for $5. Not for me, but for him, he's addicted to soda. So I made them turkey hotdogs, turkey chili (Hormel from a can) and warmed up some of that nacho cheese. I very rarely eat a hot dog, so I thought I'd have some nachos. We had some generic cheesy corn chips, leftover hamburger in the fridge and I used shredded Colby cheese with El Pato. I cooked it up and went to watch a movie with Brian, but my nachos tasted a bit funny, finnally we figured out that the Colby cheese was moldy in the container. YUCK! I threw it out and didn't eat anything else. I did have a 20oz water with dinner though and I finished it. Oh and then I had a whole WCCMN Cookie.

So, I ate a bunch of junk yesterday pretty much, lets recap
Breakfast Burrito
3 Dove Chocolates
1/2 of a cookie
a little bit of Nachos
a cookie
80oz's water
20 oz Pink Lemonade Emergen-C
I did go on a walk though :-)

Tomorrow I'm supposed to weigh in. Honestly I don't think it's going to be good. Happy Weekend Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment