Sunday, January 1, 2012

1-1-12

I'm off to a good start, New Year, New Me. This year I plan on working on all kinds of things. I want to be healthy and happy. I am fairly healthy and pretty happy, but I want more. I'd like to lose some weight, I'm definitly overweight and I want to work on that. I want to be more active. I want to feel good about the way I look. I want to run around with my kids and enjoy life. I don't want to be a bump on a log anymore. I want to make myself pretty everyday for my husband. I want to get dressed, do my hair and maybe some makeup too. It's gonna be a good year. It's all about me. I love my kids, I love my husband, but it's not going to be "all about them" this year, it's going to be "about me" too.

JANUARY GOALS
No soda
Lots of water
Make healthier choies when cooking, buying and eating food
Excercise more often, 4 out of 7 days a week

Today, I haven't made the best choices, but I haven't fallen off the wagon yet. I'm already pretty sure that Sunday's are going to be my "cheat" days. Sunday is the one day all of us are at home, Brian's off work, the kids are out of school.

Breakfast: 1 mini cheeseburger and 3 mini tacos and 36ozs water. (We had the cheeseburger and tacos leftover from our finger food buffet from New Year's Eve)

Went to church 11am-2pm

Lunch/Snack: 36ozs water, then we went to Show Low, had to get something so Brian could fix the kitchen sink at Lowe's, then we went to the China Wok Buffet, I ate 2 plates of food, 1 cup of soup and 1 scoop of tapicoa pudding. I got mostly rice, veggies and chicken. I stayed away from the fried stuff...mostly. I still probabaly had way too many calories, but it could have been worse. I also had 20ozs water with my meal.

Came home, took down the Christmas lights outside then sat down to look at the computer and write this new blog.

Dinner: We usually only have one big meal on Sunday afternoon's. For dinner we'll just look for leftovers or something. I'm not really hungry, I'll probably have another glass of water and maybe an apple.

It's 6:30 now, so I guess I'll ask the kids if they want something to eat, and then I'll start getting them ready for bed. Back to school tomorrow (they've been off for 2 weeks for the Christmas break), I am so ready for them to go back to school.

Tomorrow I'll post my measurments and weight. I also plan on getting myself back to Zumba tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment