Monday, January 2, 2012

1-2-12

I weighed and measured myself this morning. I'm gonna put it all out here so I can see my progress in loss and to keep myself accountable. So here goes....

Weight: 193.0 pounds
Waist: 39.5 inches
Hips/Butt: 48.0 inches
Thighs: 41.5 inches
Neck: 14.25 inches

I stayed away from soda yesterday, Yay! It wasn't that hard. After I blogged last night I ended up having another glass of water and 2 Lindor Truffles, which they are 73 calories each, I just looked that up. Yikes! Next time only 1...or none.

So far today, I had a cup of hot tea, Orange Spice and 4 mini taos and 2 tater tots. More leftovers.

Okay, gotta get busy, the girls are back to school this morning and Brian had to go in to work on his day off for inventory. I have almost all of the Chrismtas stuff down, today I'm going to take the tree down and then reorganize the closet under the stairs. I keep most of the holiday decorations in there and I'd like to be able to fit more of the Christmas stuff in there as well, instead of keeping it in the garage. There are so many decorations that I don't use anymore, so I'm gonna try to go thru it and put some of the stuff we don't use in the yard sale pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment