Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monday 2-6-12

And, here's Monday, look at the post below for Saturday and Sunday. Monday is Brian's day off so it's typically kind of a lazy day, sometimes we work on stuff around the house, sometimes we just lay around. Yesterday was a little of both, I went to the Gym and worked out, Brian changed the oil in the truck, we brought in some wood, cleaned the kitchen, folded laundry, messed around on the computer, handed out Girl Scout cookies to some parents, went to the school to be crossing guard, helped the girls deliver some cookies. Just working around the house type stuff.

Breakfast: Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Strawberry Delight, 2% Milk 250calories
Lunch: Nachos- Tortilla Chips with Colby cheese melted on them 390calories
Dinner: My PTO was having a Sonic Night Fundraiser, Sonic Drive-In was going to give my PTO 10% of the sales from 5-8pm, so we went for dinner. I had chicken strips, tater tots and a Cherry Limeade, 816 calories (WOWZA!)
Dessert: Sugar Cookie 80calories (Stasia's church group made homemade Sugar Cookies in the afternoon,s he brought them home for dessert)

I ate 1536 calories and burned 433 calories. My workout that morning was Day 3 of C25K (202 calories), sit ups (168 calories), weight lifting (63 calories).

So, Saturday morning there was a small private plane crash, the people that were on it, own a bunch of local car dealerships around here, they've been members of this community for a long time. Brian works for these people and is friendly with them. 2 of them were killed a husband and wife, and the other couple - the son and DIL of the killed couple were critcally injured. So we were thinking about this all weekend, not just us but pretty much the whole town. Last night Brian was really dreading going back to work this morning, the man who is his boss is the brother of the man who died and the uncle of the injured ones. I think yesterday was one of those days where you think life is too short. I wasn't planning on getting dinner at Sonic last night, I was just going to let Brian and the kids get something, but I ended up thinking about life being short and I got the dang fast food and soda. I enjoyed the Cherry Limeade, but not the chicken strips or tater tots so much, I didn't really finish eating them. I don't know, it was just kind of a sad day/weekend. Even though I ate more junk than I wanted, I still stayed below my calorie goals according to Livestrong.com, but I am not happy with the food choices I made. I'm going to work harder. I'm not blaming my bad choices on the tragedy, but rather I'm aknowledging that I tend to make those bad choices when I'm feeling blue. That is something I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment