Friday, September 28, 2012

5 Days in a Row!

So far this week, I have worked out everyday.  Yep, 5 days in a row!  Monday-Friday.  Oh yeah baby! 

Monday - Yardwork, raking, hoeing, mowing and stacking wood.  It was indeed a workout, my arms, shoulders, and neck were sore and my hands are still recovering.  Also a 2 mile bike ride, kind of leisurly since it was with my oldest daughter, but we did a lot of hills and it's hard work getting up those.

Tuesday - 1 mile walk with kids, 1 hour Zumba class.

Wednesday - 1 hour aerobics class, 1 mile walk with kids

Thursday - 1 mile walk with kids, 1 hour Zumba class

Friday - 1+ mile walk with kids, 30 minutes of various excercises in my room this morning.  Sit ups, Crunches, Pushups, Weight Lifting.  I didn't have the time to go out to the aerobics class, but I did make myself do a bit of excercising this morning.  Worked up a sweat.

The batteries in my scale are dead, so I haven't weighed in this week.  I don't really want to.  I'm feeling kind of PMS'y and bloated so I figure I won't be happy with the scale, I'll wait until the end of next week after all the PMS-related stuff is over for the month, that's always when I get the best results on the scale. 

I've been drinking more water and trying to watch what I'm eating, not been getting seconds on stuff.

Feeling good about myself this week.  We don't have any big plans for the weekend, soccer with the kids on Saturday, Church on Sunday.  Hoping to get in at least a short run with the kids tomorrow, or a bike ride.  On Sunday we'll probably go get a load of wood, maybe a bike ride with the kids in the morning.   Moving and Grooving - that's what I'm going for!

1 comment: